Maybe we can help...
Maybe we can help...
Having a difficult time becoming pregnant?
Having a baby is supposed to be easy, and sometimes it is. At Cheyenne Mountain Gynecology, we also know that sometimes it is not. Generally speaking, trying unsuccessfully to have a baby for one year means it is time to ask for help. And for women older than 35, six months of trying is enough.
We understand the stresses of getting pregnant, and are poised to help you both physically and emotionally with the process. From basic evaluation to high-tech treatments, let us help you with life’s most rewarding pathway: the one that makes your family.
We can help with hormone issues such as polycystic ovarian syndrome, ovulation problems, uterine polyps, and unexplained infertility. With in-office ultrasound, we can help on the spot to diagnose and treat. Cheyenne Mountain Gynecology is partnered with the nation’s most affordable fertility practice, so if your needs become deeper, we can walk you through the process with some of the most talented Reproductive Endocrinologists and finest laboratories in the country.
Services we provide:
- Consultation and evaluation of your fertility
- Laboratory and hormone evaluation
- Prescriptions for semen analysis and evaluation of your partner
- Ultrasound examinations to determine your body’s response to hormones
- Evaluation of your uterine cavity and fallopian tubes**. Our physicians use the femVue Sono HSG in our office. See: www.myFemVue.com
- Fertility medications, such as Clomid help your body perform at its maximum
- Intrauterine insemination (also known as “artificial insemination”) – preparation of the sperm to separate out the strongest and best swimmers, and placement inside your uterus at just the right time of your cycle.
Official monitoring site for CNY Fertility
*Evaluation of your fallopian tubes is performed by a procedure known as ahysterosalpingogram, or HSG. This is usually performed by a radiologist, and is often not covered by insurance. We can perform this procedure in the privacy and comfort of our own office, performed by your own doctor or midwife, and for a fraction of the cost you would pay at the radiology facility or hospital.