KYBELLA® is administered as a series of injections to the treatment area under the chin, destroying fat cells and producing gradual results. Everyone's chin profile is different, so your physician will tailor* treatment to you. The number of treatment sessions will vary based on the amount of fat under the chin and your treatment goals.
Kybella may be for you if:
- You’re bothered (unhappy, self-conscious, embarrassed) by fat under the chin, also known as sub-mental fullness.
- You feel the condition makes you look older or heavier than you actually are.
- You don’t want to have surgery.
- You eat well and exercise, but sub-mental fullness does not go away.
"I was so impressed with the spa. The products were amazing! I was so relaxed during the facial and the facialist, Ester was awesome."
"Thanks!! You're exactly what I need for a quick escape from my busy every day life!"
"The ambiance of the entire place is very calm and peaceful as well as very nicely decorated. I will definitely be coming back here. Its accessible and affordable!
"I can't say enough good things about this place. From the receptionist to the people who lay their hands on you to the decor, the overall experience is fabulous."
The moment you get in you immediately get excellent services and attention from the staff. The place is very peaceful and relaxing, beyond my expectations.
They're always punctual and extremely professional, the products are great and I always leave with my face feeling fresh and clean.
I felt like my body was just melting away. The atmosphere is very relaxing and quiet. You won't regret it!
I received treatment at CMG Med Spa and my experience was great. I did all my laser sessions and twice facial cleansing. All employees are very professionals and treat you like family. I highly recommend this place if you are seeking for any service they offer.
Kybella Q & A
Your specialist will create a tailored treatment plan based on your chin profile. At each treatment, you will be given multiple small injections under your chin. You may receive up to 6 treatment sessions, spaced at least 1 month apart. Many patients experience visible results in 2 to 4 KYBELLA® treatments. 59% of patients received 6 treatments in clinical studies.
In clinical studies, results for KYBELLA®-treated patients who had:
- A ≥1-grade composite combined physician- and patient-rated improvement were 8% (1 treatment), 28% (2 treatments), 43% (3 treatments), 55% (4 treatments), 66% (5 treatments) and 72% (6 treatments), compared with 2% (1 treatment), 7% (2 treatments), 12% (3 treatments), 14% (4 treatments), 15% (5 treatments), and 22% (6 treatments) of patients treated with placebo.
- A ≥2-grade composite combined physician- and patient-rated improvement were 0% (1 treatment), 0.2% (2 treatments), 0.8% (3 treatments), 3.5% (4 treatments), 3.9% (5 treatments) and 15% (6 treatments) compared with 0% (1 treatment), 0.2% (2 treatments), 0.2% (3 treatments), 0.5% (4 treatments), 0.2% (5 treatments), and 1.5% (6 treatments) of patients treated with placebo.